Table of Contents
GlucoTrust Ingredients – Cinnamon, licorice root, manganese, biotin, chromium, zinc, and juniper berries. The website only lists eight of these ingredients and we do not know the doses in which they are present in the formulation.
GlucoTrust Review : Ingredients, Health Benefits, Pros And Cons!
Biotin: This is one of the most crucial ingredients in the product as it enhances the overall health of your skin and hair, improves eyesight and the functioning of the liver. The primary function of the ingredient however, is to metabolize carbs, proteins and fats by increasing the rate of metabolism it makes way for the body to have more energy.
Biotin is a very valuable ingredient. It can help enhance your appearance. There is research that demonstrates that consumption of Biotin supplements can increase your hair growth by 50%. There are also studies such as one published in the Journal of Investigative Dermatology that concluded that users of biotin had fewer wrinkles. Additionally, a study conducted by the journal Osteoporosis International concluded that adults who consumed biotin supplements were more likely to have stronger bones. Biotin can also help relieve joint pain and stiffness.
Gymnema Sylvestre: It is one of the most important ingredients in the product. As an individual ingredient there has been a lot of research on it. While it serves the purpose of balancing blood sugar levels in the formulation, it also performs other functions such as enhancing blood circulation, encouraging deep sleep, improving the health of the nervous system etc. It is a herb originally found in India, and used there for lowering blood sugar levels since ancient times.
In a study in the Journal of Ethnopharmacology it was observed that users who consumed 100 milligrammes of gymnemic acid, every day for four weeks, were able to lose one pound of weight. It is widely considered to be safe. However, there have also been cases where it has interacted with certain medications, therefore, it should be taken with caution, particularly if you are on prescribed medication for cholesterol and depression, anxiety, epilepsy or thyroid problems.
The main purpose of Gymnema Sylvestre in the product is to stabilize blood sugar levels, while simultaneously decreasing sugar cravings.
- Manganese: manganese is known to be an insulin stimulant. This is why it can be effective in helping the body convert glucose into energy. Therefore being important for patients with diabetes. It is also reported to be good for the nervous system.
- Chromium: Diabetes has often been known to be caused by a lack of chromium, which is a natural ingredient that essentially helps the body maintain a healthy blood sugar level and therefore be a good treatment for diabetes.
- Licorice root is one of the most ancient remedies used in various kinds of ailments. Its primary function in GlucoTrust is to reduce the consumers appetite and subsequently encourage weight loss.
- Juniper berries is an ingredient that is widely used by athletes and bodybuilders to enhance the performance. Juniper berries are present evaluating quality in the product. However, their purpose as an antioxidant is to enhance the immune system.
- Zinc: The purpose of zinc in the formula is to increase the production of insulin by the pancreas.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon is known to have anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties which is why it has been used in ancient medicine. In this particular product, it is used to stabilize blood sugar levels and encourage better digestion.
What is the recommended dose for GlucoTrust?
The manufacturer of glucose trust suggests users take one capsule per day as the ingredients are efficient enough to work in the given dosage. It must be noted that it is crucial that you take the capsule at a specific time in the day. The most ideal time would be to take it either an hour or half an hour before going to sleep as the capsules are also known to aid in deep sleep and restful nights. The capsules are supposed to be taken alongside a glass of water and nothing else.
You are not supposed to consume any other meal after you take the capsule. So if you take the capsule after dinner, do not consume another meal before going to bed. Gluco Trust will start showing noticeable results in about three to three weeks. Although the manufacturer claims that users will be able to see better results in about 60 to 90 days and It’s more significant benefits to health and life in about 180 days.
Price of GlucoTrust
GlucoTrust Ingredients supplements can be bought from its website getglucotrust.com or e-commerce sites such as Amazon. It comes in bottles each containing 30 pills, and the body costs about $69. One bottle usually lasts for a month. The company offers quite a few deals and discounts especially on larger purchases, Making it a lucrative buy. Even though it’s on the expensive side, It has quite a few benefits and shows results at a faster pace when compared to synthetic pills.
- Buy one bottle of GlucoTrust, it will cost you $69 plus $9 in shipping charges. This bottle containing 30 tablets will last 30 days.
- If you buy three bottles of GlucoTrust, it will cost you $59 Each and $177 in total with no shipping charges. This is meant to last 90 days.
- If you buy six bottles of GlucoTrust, it will cost you $49 Each and $294 in total with no shipping charges. This is meant to last 180 days.
On the 90 or 180 Day package there are quite a few benefits and bonuses such as
- An e-book containing “100 great tasting, fat burning green smoothie recipes”, that can help you lose weight at a quick pace. The recipes are composed of ingredients that are very easily accessible and available. In local markets.
- “the ultimate guide to superfoods”: In contrast to processed or canned foods, superfoods are filled with healthy nutrients that give your body a healthy boost. This ebook contains guides to healthy eating habits.
- “The three day liver cleanse breakthrough”: This helps in removing the accumulated toxins in the liver the liver has absorbed over a period of time and therefore helping your body feel better in terms of mood energy and immunity and simultaneously accelerating the weight loss process. This is an overall guide to help you clean your body naturally in a short period of time.
Scientific evidence to conclude that GlucoTrust works
The manufacturers of GlucoTrust Ingredients do not provide any scientific studies or claims that guarantee that GlucoTrust will have the health benefits that they claim to offer. However, customer reviews have shown that it has helped users stabilize their blood sugar and keep a check on it. Other third party evidence also shows that it has been helpful in maintaining a healthy blood sugar level. But this is primarily due to the ingredients present in the product rather than the product as a whole. Ingredients such as biotin, cinnamon, chromium, juniper berries and Licorice have proven to decrease blood sugar levels.
There have been quite a few studies in particular on Licorice and its relationship to diabetes. In 2012, a study conducted on Licorice found that it contains potent anti diabetic properties. In a study conducted in Iran in 2013 it was revealed that Biotin also is an important ingredient when it comes to combating diabetes, especially type one diabetes, as it helps patients with type one diabetes keep a check on their blood sugar levels. Biotin has been used by various researchers as an alternative to insulin.